Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Table for medium - Free to good home

Anyone in Middle Georgia have a medium they need a table for? Just completed the deck with a built in table and figured I would throw this out there if anyone is interested. Free to a good home. You pick it up and I will help you load it! If you want to drop a bag of lump off that would be greatly appreciated too. Haha
In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
image.jpg 42.7K
·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,115
    thanks man! dont need one, and no where near you,  but like to see us passing along stuff to fellow eggheads

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,734
    That would look great on my deck, too bad the last time I was in Georgia was for the Masters when I was 10.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,233
    bo31210 said:
    Anyone in Middle Georgia have a medium they need a table for? Just completed the deck with a built in table and figured I would throw this out there if anyone is interested. Free to a good home. You pick it up and I will help you load it! If you want to drop a bag of lump off that would be greatly appreciated too. Haha
    Just sent you a PM..

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • chad408chad408 Posts: 140
    bo31210 said:

Where are u located how far from augusta ga
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 406
    Macon here.
    ·
    Chubbs didn't get a pm. But could be me not knowing how to look at it.
    ·
    Chad. If you get me some masters tickets I will deliver it to you. Even bring you a bag of lump. LOL. :))
    ·
  • WRAWRA Posts: 14
    Just sent you a message, I'm in Macon and would love it. I'll throw in some lump as well
    ·
    Sent you a pm back. Table is gone pending meet. Thanks
    ·
  • WRAWRA Posts: 14
    Thanks for the table @bo31210! Enjoyed getting it setup tonight. I look forward to using it!image
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,734
    edited April 2013
    OH MY GOD, We have attached a table to the roof of a deck!!!!!!  Along with a nest and a gasser!!!!! Well done!
    =))

Just kidding, nice setup!!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 332
    Now we can cook a pineapple upside down cake. =))

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

·
    Hope you enjoy and looks great. Great to meet ya and talk eggs! The lump is greatly appreciated.
    ·