Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2 new EggHeads (pic heavy)

@Fred19Flinstone posted his daughter cooking chicken yesterday which inspired me. I have to admit, I'm OCD and tend to lean on the anal side when it comes to cooking. But I wanted to share the eggperience with my 9 and 6 yr old sons. I decided to go with pork tenderloin since (2) come in a pack and I wanted to avoid the argument on who was going to pick the seasoning. image My 6 year old went with a pepper and garlic seasoning. He doesn't like the "spicy". Not sure what's up with that...I think he is mine. :)image Now my 9 year old...he is definitely down with the spicy. He went with a rub from a local (Dallas) guy I know which is killer. image During their search, they found these (2) options. You can only imagine what kind of conversation followed with them being 6 & 9...and making me act like I'm 6 or 9. SWMBO just shock her head. image They each learned how to use the greatest eggcessory on the market. image At the end of the day, it was an awesome eggperience. They helped me with bacon wrapped asparagus and crashed potatoes. I asked each of them what they learned. My 9 year old said "sprinkle the rub, don't pour" and my 6 year old went with "clean up as you go"...there is my OCD influence coming in. Happy Easter to everyone! Thanks for looking.
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!

Comments