Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Finaly finished!!

Well, finaly done my table i am making for a friend. Rock that they picked to match their house. First time working with rock, and i have to say, it is probably my LAST! Had some time over the last 2 weekends here to actually start on the rock. Turned out ok, but by no means a professional job. Now we just have to figure out how do get it to his place, 5 hours away. That could be interesting. Table idea was build off of mtcecil's table, was very impressed with his design and pictures for his XL, this one if for a L, a few touch ups still to do, a metal rack/stand to weld up and put on the left hand side for cooking tools, and i will be done.

County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 17,178
    Very nice!  Boy, that looks heavy.
    This is my signature line just so you're not confused.
    Large and Medium BGE, Kamado Joe Jr., smoker with a 5k btu AC, gas grill, fire pit, pack of angry cats, two turntables and a microphone, my friend.
    New Orleans, LA - we know how to eat 

• bo31210bo31210 Posts: 632
    How much does that weigh? 5 hour trip will be interesting!
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
  • AlbertaEggerAlbertaEgger Posts: 1,067
    Going to guess 500 lbs or so, I have a little hand crank fork lift coming, he can back the trailer right into the garage, once it leaves here......he is on his own...i am sure I will post some pics when its time for the move.
    County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 656
    Nice job on the table.

Texarkana, TX

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,689
    Man, that looks great. I think stone is the route I am going to take. Have to buildup patio first.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 632
    It does look great though.
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!