Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New Stainless table/cabinet from BGE

has anyone else gotten the new BGE catalog.  BGE is now selling a new stainless steel table with lots of storage.  Looks really nice.  Anyone seen these or have any more info?

Garnerville, NY
·

Comments

• BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,470
    Where did you see it?

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • I saw one at Ace Hardware in Alexandria, Louisiana I guess they are so proud of that one it didn't want to put a price on it, and I knew I didn't want to ask... It was very nice though

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
    ·
    Sorry, just re-read your post and you said in the new catalog.  I looked at their online catalog and it's not in there.

Mike

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    This post has some nice tables with storage options, I haven't seen the BGE one and tried a quick search and didn't find it either. 

@BOWHUNR has one i've seen in a couple of posts seems to have a good amount of storage. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Can you post a photo @robnybbq
    ·
    Here's a photo of mine.

Mike

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I have the same one @BOWHUNER has, got it last week. Gotta take my egg apart and put it in and I'll post pictures
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,799
    That cart is nice.  BGE is not selling their own aluminum table/cart.  It's a little bigger than that one. 

Not sure what I am going to do now after seeing Holy cow. Feeling very lucky today. thread.  Fire scares me,

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,526
    edited April 2013

Last year I special ordered and got a bunch of western red cedar in the hopes of building a table. (not readily available in the south east) Anyway, got called up and returned and every time I go to my shop, I hesitate. Its sitting there. See pic.

My basement is an aviation workshop where I am building an RV 10. I have many tables built and jigs. No, not lazy.

Actually, I bought extra wood so I can build a table for a very challenged female egger also who happened to be here a lot. I can rip wood for two tables and build them up at the same time.

Realized the potential risk involved with a wooden structure and a Hi temp coal burning device and decided/was advised to not build for anybody else due to liability. She has not been here anyway in a long time.

So what I am thinking is to keep my 2 dogs in their nest on concrete pavers all around them(on a tall wooden deck) and build a table in between them for prep and hold, storage. It will be granite of course for a surface.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    Anyone find out anymore information on those new BGE Aluminum tables?

page 33 on the latest BGE Life Style magazine.

http://www.biggreenegg.com/publications/

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Kind of reminds me of working at the mothership a couple of years ago ( electrical work ). . They had came out with the hitch hauler for your egg. I thought man that's cool, till I saw the $ 1,500 price tag!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Can't believe they would build a table without a "bottle opener" on it L-)
    ·
    I want an outdoor cabinet system or similar that is NOT wood.  I have two issues.  1.  the Egg is on a wood deck (Only used the Egg once since seeing CentTex's fire thread) and 2.  I have allot of stuff to store and I do not have the knowledge to build my own cabinet.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
    The nest works great for me, and i cook over a concrete slab, but if i was cooking on a wood deck, i go along with robnybbq's concerns.  There are some first class stainless steel work tables that can be adapted to an egg table, even if you had to bring it to a metal shop to cut the hole, lower the legs and add wheels, it can't cost that much! 
    ·
  • I saw this on Craigs List Check it out  http://austin.craigslist.org/ppd/3709977336.html Have a good day 
    ;)

1 Large Big Green Egg
     1 Weber Kettle
     1 Weber Weber Smokey Mountain 18"
     1 Long Horn Off Set
     1 Bradley Smoker
     1 Weber Silver Gasser
     1 Weber Smokey Joe Small
     1 Orange Thermapen
    ·
  • GadamieGadamie Posts: 6
    here is mine. tons of storage.
    IMG_5078.JPG 115.1K
    IMG_5080.JPG 119.9K
    ·
    Gadamie - Where did you get that?

Garnerville, NY
    ·
    Cajun - that looks nice as well.

Garnerville, NY
    ·
    Rob, This is my new table. I'll PM you the info on it
    My Table.JPG 760.5K
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,361
    The double table looks pretty sweet.  I'd make room for it if a truck dropped one at my house.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,122
    robnybbq said:
    has anyone else gotten the new BGE catalog.  BGE is now selling a new stainless steel table with lots of storage.  Looks really nice.  Anyone seen these or have any more info?
    The 76" stainless table has a suggested retail of $3,499.99
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
    BGE really like's this table!!! :((   I think you could buy table and have your local metal shop make the necessary changes for egging ! 
    ·
  • horsefleshhorseflesh Posts: 204
    SmokinDAWG82, can you post the info in the thread if it's not private? I am curious too. I would also love to see a pic with all the storage open, like Gadamie posted. (And I second Rob's vote for more info.)
    ·
  • Here's the newest table from BGE.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • LitLit Posts: 4,026

A local ace carries them. Here is a link to their Craigslist add with a picture of it. http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/hsd/3750679807.html

·
  • This reminds me of the old saying "If you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it!"

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • texaswigtexaswig Posts: 922
    Lots of cooking,Photography , electronics, old cars, entertaining.
    Scott
    Greenville ,Tx

Xl bge with woo2 and ajustable rack
    ·
    Here is the website for my table

http://www.castlestove.com/subCategory.asp_Q_catID_E_104

Sorry don't have an open picture and can't take one. Maybe this weekend
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,343
    edited April 2013
    I have the Southern Specialties SS for the large and love it. Lots of storage space, SS top easy to clean with lots of prep area. Unless a hail storm is coming, table and egg live uncovered.
    Link is: http://www.southernspecialtiesoutdoor.com
    (had to do link on computer...one of these days will figure out how to do that on the ipad )
    :\">
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • ccpoulin1ccpoulin1 Posts: 389

I have an outdoor kitchen from challenger cabinets.  (that is probably who is fabricating the bge model)  It is very nice.  It is all aluminum that is powder coated.  I am impressed with it so far, though it is pretty pricey.  They were a great company to deal with as well.

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

·