Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I could use your vote...

MaskedMarvel
MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,136
edited April 2013 in EggHead Forum
Greetings friends,

I NEVER do this, but this is a special circumstance...  The competition has been happening for a few months, and in days, the decisions will be announced.

I'd appreciate your vote as best male server in the restaurant category on the eighth (last) page of the following link:

Yes, you have to register.  No, they haven't ever sent me an email.

I'm "1618-Damien"

Feel free to vote for whatever you like in other categories - I work at a Seafood restaurant called "1618" - do as you feel...

i know you don't know me in real life...
...but others on this forum, in the past, have had great success with soliciting your support, and it's D-Day for me, and this could really boost me, professionally. So I submit, humbly, to you.

I love my job and look forward to it everyday - something very rare in this area.  
If you read this far, I consider THAT a compliment.  Thank you for your time.

8-Damien

PS - I'm getting another brisket on Monday, and I'll make a VIDEO for this one...  PROMISE...

Large BGE and Medium BGE
36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

Comments