Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

My Daughter's First Chicken Cook

She's four years old and wanted to cook chicken on "her" Egg for supper tonight.  We had all three Eggs blazing away.  I bought a bag of leg quarters and cut them into legs & thighs which yielded a lot more than I thought.  I halfed a spaghetti squash, coated the flesh with EVOO and had it cooking indirect in the large a few minutes before I loaded in the chicken in the small and mini.  Like I said, we had a lot more chicken then I thought.  So I had to take the spaghetti squash out of the large and finished it in the oven.  I like cooking chicken raised direct, so I removed the hot stone from the large for the overflow chicken.  Here's some pix:

All three Eggs humming along here.

Elaine checking her Egg and practicing good burping technique.  She wanted to open her Egg frequently.  I had to remind her "If you're lookin', then you ain't cookin'!"  She likes the saying, but she would rather be lookin'.

Here's a look at her legs.

Here's the money shot on the good china.

image.

Thanks for looking.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

Comments