Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Watch Out Florida, Here Comes the Meeeechigan Wolverines! OT

Just what the title says.  The Wolverines are gonna cook up some Gators for Easter!  I've had gator before and it tasted like rabbit ( or ahem! bunny).  The Wolverines will have plenty of Easter baskets! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,300
    SEC baby!!!! Oh wait, it's not football season. Still pulling for them gators today!!!

XLBGE 
    ·
  • I'm with Fred...Go Blue
    ·
  • bsgatorbsgator Posts: 30
    Go Gators!!
    ·
  • Crispix49Crispix49 Posts: 190
    As a UGA alum/fan, if the Gators were playing the North Koreans, I would root for the North Koreans.
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
    ·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 353
    Go Gators!!! Beat the Meatchickens!
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,444
    I like any school in the country but Gators. No offense to any gator fans. JMHO. Go Cuse (Gamecocks fan, but pulling for Cuse in MM)
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • How about them Wolverines!
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,795
    My buddy is a Michigan grad, sorry Gator fans, I'm rootin' against the SEC this once.

·
  • gpsegggpsegg Posts: 353
    Props to Michigan....playing lights out!
    George
    Palm Beach Gardens, Fl and Blue Ridge, Ga.
    ·
    I'm putting the finishing touches on the "lawn TV".  anchored right in a flower bed, uncovered for all the elements to assault.   It's on the Michigan/FL game right now.

imageimageimage

·
    Michigan is putting a beat-down on Florida.  Lots of time left, anything could happen....

·
    21 point hole....8:30 left.  If Florida wants to win this, they need to turn it on.  Actually, I think it's pretty hopeless for them right now....

·
  • Final Four for MICHIGAN :)
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,300
    The wolves are stomping a hole!

XLBGE 
    ·
    talk about wolverine bait

·
  • Not to be too obnoxious, but TOLD YA! Go Blue!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    Like my gran-pappy used to tell me (@gatorfans)....it's hopeless if you SUCK. ;)

·
  • BuckeyeBobBuckeyeBob Posts: 649
    edited March 2013
    Kills me to say it but good to see someone representing for the Big Ten. Even if it is Michigan. :D
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • U of M 4inal
    ·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501
    U of  M Go Blue. Getting closer to that Big Dance!

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
    That injury in the Duke Louisville game was gruesome.   I wish that kid the best recovery.

On other fronts, my lawn TV has been getting hammered by rain and wind and it's working great.  I'm so happy.

·
  • Crispix49Crispix49 Posts: 190
    Not a Michigan fan, but any day that Florida is humbled is a good day to me
    Atlanta suburbs
    Large & Mini owner
    UGA Alum - Go Dawgs!
    ·
  • That injury in the Duke Louisville game was gruesome.   I wish that kid the best recovery.

On other fronts, my lawn TV has been getting hammered by rain and wind and it's working great.  I'm so happy.

http://www.sunbritetv.com/ Have you ever checked these tvs out?
    ·
    Yeah, I've seen them.  Building the GoPro-like case for a 7 yo LCD TV was more an exercise in fun than I wanted to spend a bunch of money for an outdoor TV.   We'll see how long it lasts.... :D

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,444

Yeah, I've seen them.  Building the GoPro-like case for a 7 yo LCD TV was more an exercise in fun than I wanted to spend a bunch of money for an outdoor TV.   We'll see how long it lasts.... :D

I wish I had your skills man. I was blessed with athleticism. My brother was blessed with the ability to use his hands. I am slowly learning from him. Your projects are really cool and inspiring
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Nola, is that a big chafing pan next to the tv?

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·
    @chubbs - thanks man!

@erniemcclain ; I think you're thinking of the gasser.  I kinda re-arranged everything back there since I had to run some electrical.  I haven't used the gasser in about a year....and there's a science experiment growing on the grate.  I'll have to take a picture of it to gross out the forum.

·