Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Bundt Pan

LDRLDR Posts: 187

I was looking at SSN686's cook and realized I don't own a bundt pan to use in the egg.  Well, the wife has one, but I'm not that stupid (usually).  Any recommendations for a really good one or one to be certain to avoid?  I don't mind putting out some cash for a good one.  I'm more likely to be doing something like that sausage roll cook than actually making a cake, so I don't guess it has to have the ridges.  Thanks!

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1133517/sausagecheese-bread-roll#latest

·

Comments

• dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
    @ldr ; Now Now ur gonna get ur hands slapped LOL

--------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota
    KBØQBT
    Large BGE, 
    Mini BGE
    36" Blackstone Griddle
    Phoenix Gasser
    Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

·
  • LDRLDR Posts: 187
    edited March 2013

Oh - I could use hers, but then, so I could "have my own" to use, it would have to get replaced with the most expensive piece of bakeware you'd ever seen.

Maybe I've pulled that same trick with hand tools one too many times...

·