Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Rub just hand delivered from Georgia

Sis is visiting from Atlanta and heard about our new addition to the family and brought a gift. 3 beer bbq rub. Anyone hear of it. Reviews?
LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

image.jpg 1.6M
·

Comments

• I bought some at Whole Foods in Marietta Ga.  Had to shake it up every time I used.  Has a lot of brown sugar,   I remember being tasty though.
    ·
  • Nope but I want to know if its good.
    ·
  • bo31210bo31210 Posts: 405
    Saw some in Butler GA the other day and almost bought some but was spent out after a firearm purchase. Interested in trying it though
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    They made a chip dip from it, Sour cream and a bunch of the rub. Served at BGE 101 class at my dealers served with chips
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • scaryangelscaryangel Posts: 134
    I have been using it for a couple of yrars I have been using it for a couple of years. It is pretty good. I like it.
    ·
  • yes, its very very good.
    ·