Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

just got this.

So this just got delivered. I think it would be cool to put an egg in front and cook at a park or the beach.image
IMAG1147.jpg 1005.2K
·

Comments

• tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 267
    That's bad ass!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 6,609
    Biking and egging... The dogs would chase you down and have you off that rig in no time :))
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,037
    That would be cool!  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • LDRLDR Posts: 187
    I suspect you would have a problem counterbalancing an egg on the front.  Might want to put a keg on the back.
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,250
    LDR said:
    I suspect you would have a problem counterbalancing an egg on the front.  Might want to put a keg on the back.

+1 EGGZACTLY what I was thinking.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Foghorn said:
    FtLDR said:

+1 EGGZACTLY what I was thinking.
    The front is a cooler, so keg at back of cooler and MBGE up front. Cut it in of course. 
    ·
  • FoghornFoghorn Posts: 2,250
    Actually, you don't want to mix hot and cold.  You should just use the front cooler for storing meat and beer.  Then have some sort of well-cushioned mount put on the back for the egg.

XL BGE, Klose BYC, ProQ Excel, Weber Kettle, Firepit, Grand Turbo gasser, and a portable Outdoor Gourmet gasser for tailgating

San Antonio, TX

·
  • Oh yes a little trailer would be awesome.  Of course you could separate the cooler. 
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,551
    What was your original plan for that contraption?
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • Hi54putty said:
    What was your original plan for that contraption?
    Heck no lol its for sandwiches,  but my ideas are way better than some. Just need to talk the talk. 
    ·