Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Broke my foot off in some wings

The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 11,085
edited March 2013 in EggHead Forum
Found the "sweet spot" with wings today. Loaded up 2 racks on the AR, seasoned with Tsunami Spin and glazed with Blues Hog. Now Blues Hog is like molasses. I tried it on a finger a few months back and recoiled at the sweetness. Not my style. It's been sitting in the back of the fridge since. Kids wanted wings today and they don't mind the sweet and I needed to get rid of the offending Blues Hog. Damned if it wasn't awesome on wings with Tsunami Spin. It's so loaded with sugar it made kind of a candy shell once it caramelized in the egg.

Everyone in the house agreed: "best wings ever". 

What a great weekend on the egg. Stir fry last night, wings today, pizza tonight, and lamb tomorrow. About as good as it gets. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments