Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Corn-husk sausage----bacon wraped boudin

Thanks to my sister...and my brother n law...for bringing this over....it was GREAT!!
image.jpg 1.7M
image.jpg 1.6M
image.jpg 1.6M
image.jpg 2.2M
image.jpg 1.7M
·

Comments

• Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,449
    Wow
    Pasquali Luciano
    Buon appetito to all the BGE family
    XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    That sounds awesome!  =P~
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,897
    Holy lump lighters!  Looks like my kinda operation!

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,352
    edited March 2013
    Louisiana Meets Mexico. Cool

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,585
    you can't post this without a recipe.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Super cool. We need more stuff like this on here. Great job and thanks for posting.

·
  • Wow that looks good I didnt know what boudin was sounds real good,  yes a recipe would be good.
    ·
  • RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    Well....it was on the fly.....we ground a 7lb. pork shoulder (shank half)through the sausage plate one time only....some celery, and a hand full of green onion....salt, pepper, garlic power, cayenne pepper, to taste, soak the corn husk....wrap (2) large end overlap large end...wrap, tuck, tie....( you old hippies should get the hang of this step) and cook off ... Hold temp about 350'.. #:-S
    ·

Well....it was on the fly.....we ground a 7lb. pork shoulder (shank half)through the sausage plate one time only....some celery, and a hand full of green onion....salt, pepper, garlic power, cayenne pepper, to taste, soak the corn husk....wrap (2) large end overlap large end...wrap, tuck, tie....( you old hippies should get the hang of this step) and cook off ... Hold temp about 350'.. #:-S

·
    Used the plate sitter.... Bacon wrapped boudin ....slice 1" or so...wrap ..... Cook off direct heat :-\" general dollar BBQ sauce, with a good bit of Tabasco !!
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,495
    Awesome!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    Don't forget your friends
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Mickey said:

I bet Archer could eat a dozen =))
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,468
    I bet Archer could eat a dozen =))

You don't tell Archer.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·