Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wicked Weekend

Well at least a wicked start to the weekend.  Bourbon and hot peppers aren't my usual start.

Not as good as sitting in the cockpit of Johnny Goodner's cruiser, Narwhal, eating stuffed chilies, but still pretty good jalapenos.  I suspect I am so mellow that I am not going to get much done today. 

Cored, stuffed with "mixed Mexican cheese" and capped with pepperoni.  Took about 15 minutes to done.
Pasquali Luciano
Buon appetito to all the BGE family
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

1 WW.JPG 2.8M
2 WW.JPG 2.4M
3 WW.JPG 2.5M
4 WW.JPG 2.8M
5 WW.JPG 2.8M
6 WW.JPG 2.2M
7 WW.JPG 2.3M
·

Comments

• Great looking eats!  BTW, are you in Tampa, that name looks very familiar to me; like a hotdog slinger and fellow cigar smoker I know.

Mark

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,271

Great looking eats!  BTW, are you in Tampa, that name looks very familiar to me; like a hotdog slinger and fellow cigar smoker I know.

Mark

Nope, a bit north of you.  Maybe I've got a doppelganger. 
    Pasquali Luciano

·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,554
    Cool idea with the fire wire Doc. Nice cook.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • Looks great Doc!  I like the wire too.  I like your mexican cheese & pepperoni combo idea.  I'll give it a shot.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Doc_EggertonDoc_Eggerton Posts: 4,271
    Looks great Doc!  I like the wire too.  I like your mexican cheese & pepperoni combo idea.  I'll give it a shot.
    Stuff the cheese, then fold the pepperoni in half, then half again.  Stuff it in pointy side down and lock with a toothpick.  Holds the cheese in.
    Pasquali Luciano

·
  • Great tip!  Thanks Doc!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·