Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dual table-Large and Small

Options
I'm moving to new house with a large patio and want to combine eggs on one table. Does anyone have pictures or plans?
XL, large and small. Hartwell GA on beautiful Lake Hartwell.

Comments

• Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Options
    @mrcookingnurse just made one that looks awesome. Maybe he can help you out.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Just like making a single egg table but with two holes.  If one egg is smaller than the other, make the shelf clearance for the egg with the lower shelf, then put the second egg on a platform.
    Options
    @hi54putty
    Thanks man. I'm loving it

Just like making a single egg table but with two holes.  If one egg is smaller than the other, make the shelf clearance for the egg with the lower shelf, then put the second egg on a platform.

Exactly what he said. The bge site has the basic measurements to start out with but you can go hog wild with it. Mine is simple, cheap supplies. First wood working project I did. Happy to help, but there are also tons of threads in the table section.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    That looks good!
    I hope to buy a mini/small soon and do a dual table.
    Boom
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options

I'm moving to new house with a large patio and want to combine eggs on one table. Does anyone have pictures or plans?

What kind of landscaping or stone work does the patio have? Also, what size eggs do you have?

My table was under 200$ and done in a couple Saturdays. But was a test go and will last for many years. But when we get to a permanent location in the future and maybe add an xl I will do another table with better wood and stuff.

XLBGE 
  • 1cajuncook
    Options
    Patio is 20x20 with lots of room for expansion. I like your table especially the work space between eggs. I have a large and small.
    XL, large and small. Hartwell GA on beautiful Lake Hartwell.
  • cortguitarman
    cortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    Options
    The sky's the limit with tables. If you've got the time, tools, and know how, go crazy. If not, keep it simple. My table is planned using the BGE web site plans. I have all of the equipment and know how, but didn't have time to go fancy.

I'm building one for my buddy now that I'm quite envious of. It will have 2 cabinets and a drawer with a concrete counter top. It is being built out of white oak that is just awesome to work with. It's easier to build fancy when I'm spending his money. ;)
    Mark Annville, PA
  • Dave in Florida
    Options
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options