Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Dual table-Large and Small

I'm moving to new house with a large patio and want to combine eggs on one table. Does anyone have pictures or plans?
XL, large and small. Hartwell GA on beautiful Lake Hartwell.
·

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,581
    @mrcookingnurse just made one that looks awesome. Maybe he can help you out.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,274
    Just like making a single egg table but with two holes.  If one egg is smaller than the other, make the shelf clearance for the egg with the lower shelf, then put the second egg on a platform.

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,142
    @hi54putty
    Thanks man. I'm loving it

Just like making a single egg table but with two holes.  If one egg is smaller than the other, make the shelf clearance for the egg with the lower shelf, then put the second egg on a platform.

Exactly what he said. The bge site has the basic measurements to start out with but you can go hog wild with it. Mine is simple, cheap supplies. First wood working project I did. Happy to help, but there are also tons of threads in the table section.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    That looks good!
    I hope to buy a mini/small soon and do a dual table.
    Boom
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,142

I'm moving to new house with a large patio and want to combine eggs on one table. Does anyone have pictures or plans?

What kind of landscaping or stone work does the patio have? Also, what size eggs do you have?

My table was under 200$ and done in a couple Saturdays. But was a test go and will last for many years. But when we get to a permanent location in the future and maybe add an xl I will do another table with better wood and stuff.

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Patio is 20x20 with lots of room for expansion. I like your table especially the work space between eggs. I have a large and small.
    XL, large and small. Hartwell GA on beautiful Lake Hartwell.
    ·
  • cortguitarmancortguitarman Posts: 2,024
    The sky's the limit with tables. If you've got the time, tools, and know how, go crazy. If not, keep it simple. My table is planned using the BGE web site plans. I have all of the equipment and know how, but didn't have time to go fancy.

I'm building one for my buddy now that I'm quite envious of. It will have 2 cabinets and a drawer with a concrete counter top. It is being built out of white oak that is just awesome to work with. It's easier to build fancy when I'm spending his money. ;)
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
    ·
  • Tspud1Tspud1 Posts: 331
    Here is one
    ·