Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

First Brisket

SmokingInMOSmokingInMO Posts: 169
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Going to do my first brisket tomorrow, wish me luck. I purchased a 4.25 pounder from the butcher today, plan on rubbing it down tonight and then putting it on the egg around 9:30 am tomorrow. Any last minute suggestions will be appreciated, in the short time I have had my egg this will be the longest cook yet. I am thinking either salmon or a boston butt will be next.
·

Comments

• SmokingInMO,[p]Good luck.. Brisket is one of my favs. Salmon is the wifes fav with some raging river. Which butcher you using.. I live close the harter house which has done me well over the years..[p]EggerinMO
    ·
  • EggerinMO,
    Always use Harter House for my meats, they are the best of the best. I got my brisket on about an hour later then expected (wife and I drank a bit too much last night). I got it on around 10:45 and had planned getting it on around 10:00.

·