Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ceramic Feet?

2»

Comments

• bo31210bo31210 Posts: 359
    Where ya reckon the Egg is with the San Antonio ad?
    In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!
    ·
  • In pieces.

·
  • SMITTYtheSMOKERSMITTYtheSMOKER Posts: 2,234
    edited March 2013
    That looks like the type of items we sell someone that has just found an old Kamado pot and feels he has himself a good deal on an Egg.  Only to have it crack early on and now he has $400 invested in parts thst are not needed anymore.  More commom then you think, we do try to discourage these guys.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,427
    I'll have to look, but I think I have 6+ somewhere in my garage.  I have never used them.  I just use 1/2" nuts between the platesetter and pizza stone, pan, etc.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • BOWHUNR said:
    I'll have to look, but I think I have 6+ somewhere in my garage.  I have never used them.  I just use 1/2" nuts between the platesetter and pizza stone, pan, etc.

Mike

Mike, I'd be happy to buy 3 of those and obviously pay for shipping to FL, please!

Mark

·
    I'll see what I have this weekend and post back here.

Mike

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,314

BOWHUNR said:

Mike

Mike, I'd be happy to buy 3 of those and obviously pay for shipping to FL, please!

Mark

I would buy the other 3

Ricky

Spring, TX

·

Looky what I found in the garage.  CigarSmokinEgger and RAC check your PM's.  I'm keep'n three just to see what all the fuss is about.

Mike

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,583
    That's ceramic feet pr0n!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,807
    Don't let Rex Ryan see this thread....  brown chicken brown cow

·
    You crack me up man!  I wanna drink some whiskey with you.

Mike

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • I started the thread and didnt get first dibs on the feet lol :((

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,807
    BOWHUNR said:

Mike
    Any time you're in my hood, PM me and I'd be happy to have a drink with ya...

·

I started the thread and didnt get first dibs on the feet lol :((

I'm sorry my friend.  I wasn't sure how to be fair about it so I took the first two that responded to me directly.  If either of these guys aren't interested they're yours.

Mike

Omaha, NE
    ·
    BOWHUNR said:

Mike
    Any time you're in my hood, PM me and I'd be happy to have a drink with ya...
    I've wanted to come down to Salado for the last two years, but work has prevented it from happening.  I'm going to do my best to make it in 2014 even if I have to take some vacation to do it.  Mickey did me a solid and sent me some heat tape for my mini nest a couple years ago and I would love to shake his hand in person.

Mike

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,314
    @BOWHUNR - Check your PM's

Ricky

Spring, TX

·