Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

One last question?

So I'm about to pull the trigger on a LBGE and also the adj rig with ext and oval stone with slide guides.There is one thing I need to understand.Most also order the spider and 13" ceramic stone to go along with the R&B oval combo my question is why? Now this isn't a critisism on CGS at all as there there products are obviously superb and so is there customer service.I just want to understand why people order this set-up when they can cook all on the r&b combo already? Chicken,ribs ,brisket are all done  on the rig with oval stones so why would you require the spider and oval stone for reasons other than woking? I love the set-up just want to make sure I don't order moreor less than what I need.

THANKS AGAIN.
Hows ya gettin' on, me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments