Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pet Peeve - Hum Drum Threads from Long Ago Should Stay in the Past, IMHO

13»

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,280
    Cen-Tex patrols these here streets... TX style. Fred, I've been giving you hell but all in fun. it's a food forum.... not the Rush Limbaugh/ Rachel Maddow hour.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • henapple said:
    Cen-Tex patrols these here streets... TX style. Fred, I've been giving you hell but all in fun. it's a food forum.... not the Rush Limbaugh/ Rachel Maddow hour.
    Just you wait @henapple !  I'll think of a devastating retort and when I do...HUMILIATIONS GALORE!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,303

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,056
    Stike, right?  Pretty hilarious.

·
    There was a bit of everything in that one. Ah the goodle days. I remember when this was a much more friendlier place....sigh

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    "more friendlier"?  ;)

·
    Twas a quote unfortunately

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Correct me if I'm wrong, Doctor Brains, but wouldn't the 'minutiae of nothing' be nothing?

Wish I  was smart

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    The absence of Little Steven at Salado was conspicuous.

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    The absence of Little Steven at Salado was conspicuous.
    He was there.  You just didn't look down.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
    Oh the humiliation.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I'm breaking my word a bit here because I said I wouldn't talk about this anymore, but I want to say something about the Drama Club.  I still don't understand what is insulting or unfriendly about asking folks to check the dates on threads they comment on.  Yet these are adjectives that have been used by others here and it's clear those that used them believe I'm responsible.  Once again apologies.  Didn't mean to start a "Drama Club".  Message understood.  Now I'm done.  

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Fred. You're cool. Don't worry about it.  A while back, I made a post requesting that people who post an "off topic" thread, put the category as "off topic".  I got my ass handed to me.  Just shake it off like a dog getting out of water, and go on.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • SookieSookie Posts: 194
    We are all friends here folks.  Remember that please. 
    ·

I'm breaking my word a bit here because I said I wouldn't talk about this anymore, but I want to say something about the Drama Club.  I still don't understand what is insulting or unfriendly about asking folks to check the dates on threads they comment on.  Yet these are adjectives that have been used by others here and it's clear those that used them believe I'm responsible.  Once again apologies.  Didn't mean to start a "Drama Club".  Message understood.  Now I'm done.  

Well aren't you just the party pooper

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,280
    let's see... references to alcohol, drama and what resembles and/or appears to be a mini egg. Forum coat of arms?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • SpringramSpringram Posts: 420

I'm breaking my word a bit here because I said I wouldn't talk about this anymore, but I want to say something about the Drama Club.  I still don't understand what is insulting or unfriendly about asking folks to check the dates on threads they comment on.  Yet these are adjectives that have been used by others here and it's clear those that used them believe I'm responsible.  Once again apologies.  Didn't mean to start a "Drama Club".  Message understood.  Now I'm done.  

Gee, I hope so....you being done. Let's go on to something new. Correct?
    LBGE and Mini
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,381

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,672
    Post of the day award @SmokeyPitt
    ·
  • tarheelmatttarheelmatt Posts: 3,314
    edited August 2014
    Thanks,

Matthew
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Be kind; as everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC - Large BGE - Medium BGE - Plate Setter - Maverick ET-733 - BBQ Guru Party-Q (new design ) Pizza Stone - BGE V-Rack - Weed Torch (to light egg) - Grid Extender - Bayou Classic 14" CI griddle
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Facebook
    My Photography Site
    ·