Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

One last question?

So I'm about to pull the trigger on a LBGE and also the adj rig with ext and oval stone with slide guides.There is one thing I need to understand.Most also order the spider and 13" ceramic stone to go along with the R&B oval combo my question is why? Now this isn't a critisism on CGS at all as there there products are obviously superb and so is there customer service.I just want to understand why people order this set-up when they can cook all on the r&b combo already? Chicken,ribs ,brisket are all done  on the rig with oval stones so why would you require the spider and oval stone for reasons other than woking? I love the set-up just want to make sure I don't order moreor less than what I need.

THANKS AGAIN.
Hows ya gettin' on me ol cock

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).

Comments