Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Look what the country club restaurant has...

CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,012
At a business meeting in Stone Mountain, GA, and this is sitting out on deck of country club restaurant...three eggs!
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
image.jpg 2.7M
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,269
    Did you order any Egg food?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,012
    @Mickey they didn't appear to be using them tonight...in fact they looked new to me.
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,349
    If they are not being used then you have to rescue them- it is only fair.
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,269
    Like Wolf said. Buy a big steal and get one going. Better to say " sorry man" thought they were roped off to use.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,650
    There are a decent amount of restaurants in the area that have eggs out. There is even an egg food truck in the food truck part.
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    @CPARKTX you at evergreen Marriott?
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,012
    @kosko yes, and we had dinner around the lake a couple of miles at the country club. You live in the area?
    ·
  • JRWhiteeJRWhitee Posts: 2,611
    edited March 2013
    That is a nice looking family. Your about 7 miles from the mothership.

Large BGE 2006, Mini Max 2014 
    Founding Member of the Green Man Group cooking team.
    Johns Creek, Georgia

·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    @CPARKTX Yes I live about 45 minutes from there. I do the Marriotts electrical work from time to time. When they have those baby's fired up you can smell em a mile away!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    My kinda club, all members must own an egg

Big Sign out front
    NO GASSERS ALLOWED
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·