Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

That little wine maker Village Idiot

MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
edited March 2013 in EggHead Forum
At first I thought VI was just an outstanding photographer. Then I decided VI was for real an outstanding cook. Next my wife just could not get over his house and gardens. Damn if Gary is not also a purveyor of fine wine. He gave Linda and I a bottle at Salado and opened it tonight. Just so the world keeps spinning I will never again say anything nice about him from this point forward. Well as long as he keeps making wine and sending my way...... image
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,950
    I didn't know Gary was such a matchmaker. 2 aphrodisiac on a fine evening make for a wonderful noir.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,914
    I hope he didn't use his cistern water in that

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947
    My last name, Willson, has "2L"s in it.  Get it ??? 2L Winery ?  Yuk, Yuk !!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    Really damn good wine.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 26,914
    You getting tipsy Mick? Never seen you swear on the forums

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    VI, where is my bottle of wine? Damn miss Salado and everything goes to hell

LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,947

I only took two bottles of wine to Salado.  One for Mickey, and one for Travis.  I think Travis traded his bottle for a box of Mogen David.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    edited March 2013

I only took two bottles of wine to Salado.  One for Mickey, and one for Travis.  I think Travis traded his bottle for a box of Mogen David.
    That would have been my trade to Travis. He's young.
    :ar! :ar!

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,415
    Moar mad dog!

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 3,929
    Mickey said:

Really damn good wine.

That is good to know, Mickey. My bottle is on its way.

:-w
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I'd like to have a bottle when I line out the meat glue
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 9,950

I'd like to have a bottle when I line out the meat glue

Fuse it to your hand so you don't drop it while drunk. I hear the ABV is high in that. VI fortifies it like port so he can spit hot fire for wok hei during his YouTube endeavors.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,238
    Gary is truly and Renaissance man
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·