Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

That little wine maker Village Idiot

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,412
edited March 2013 in EggHead Forum
At first I thought VI was just an outstanding photographer. Then I decided VI was for real an outstanding cook. Next my wife just could not get over his house and gardens. Damn if Gary is not also a purveyor of fine wine. He gave Linda and I a bottle at Salado and opened it tonight. Just so the world keeps spinning I will never again say anything nice about him from this point forward. Well as long as he keeps making wine and sending my way...... image
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    I didn't know Gary was such a matchmaker. 2 aphrodisiac on a fine evening make for a wonderful noir.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    I hope he didn't use his cistern water in that

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    My last name, Willson, has "2L"s in it.  Get it ??? 2L Winery ?  Yuk, Yuk !!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,412
    Really damn good wine.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    You getting tipsy Mick? Never seen you swear on the forums

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    VI, where is my bottle of wine? Damn miss Salado and everything goes to hell

LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951

I only took two bottles of wine to Salado.  One for Mickey, and one for Travis.  I think Travis traded his bottle for a box of Mogen David.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,412
    edited March 2013

I only took two bottles of wine to Salado.  One for Mickey, and one for Travis.  I think Travis traded his bottle for a box of Mogen David.
    That would have been my trade to Travis. He's young.
    :ar! :ar!

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,200
    Moar mad dog!

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,223
    Mickey said:

Really damn good wine.

That is good to know, Mickey. My bottle is on its way.

:-w
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    I'd like to have a bottle when I line out the meat glue
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290

I'd like to have a bottle when I line out the meat glue

Fuse it to your hand so you don't drop it while drunk. I hear the ABV is high in that. VI fortifies it like port so he can spit hot fire for wok hei during his YouTube endeavors.
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,342
    Gary is truly and Renaissance man
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·