Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Recent Deboned Stuffed Chicken Cook

scooter759scooter759 Posts: 248

Neighbor called me out on my eggspertise with a farm raised chicken he had frozen and didn't know what to do with. I deboned it Pepin style, stuffed it sauteed mushrooms/shallots/garlic, layered in some padded butter, prosciutto, smoked gouda, goat cheese, and fresh rosemary. Rolled and tied and rubbed with Shakin the Trees, cooked raised direct at 400-425 for about an hour. Sorry no cut up pix, no one would wait.

imageimageimageimage
Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
·

Comments

• That looks amazing!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    Stoker II wifi
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,581
    That's going on my short list. Looks great.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • rholtrholt Posts: 368
    How long did it take to de-bone that baby?
    ·
  • scooter759scooter759 Posts: 248
    Watched the video three times, then about twenty minutes with a good sharp knife.
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
    ·