Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Not a BGE...deal was too good to pass up. Made the table from this forum though.

Got a friends and family discount for the Kamado Joe that was just too good.

I addded a power strip underneath the top shelf and a speaker/subwoofer set with a wireless bluetooth adapter under the bottom shelf.

I also doubled the supports under the concrete paver and turned them vertically with a notch so the concrete would sit flush with the lower shelf and allow more air to circulate around the underside of the paver.

It's not shown but I got a Stoker which may have been the best purchase I have made in the last 10 years.  It works beautifully.
·

Comments

• EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,406
    edited March 2013
    Nice set-up. I don't think we'll bite. It is a "pseudo-egg" after all. ;)

What kind of speakers did you use?
    ·
  • Nice set-up. I don't think we'll bite. It is a "pseudo-egg" after all. ;)

What kind of speakers did you use?
    Cheap computer speakers from best buy, but because of the placement and weight of the smoker they sound really good.
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,301
    Looking food my friend

XLBGE 
    ·
  • BryanLyleBryanLyle Posts: 28
    Nice looking setup.
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Nice, looks like you made the table a little taller too. I'm tall so I need a little extra lift also.
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,060
    Nice table. You may need a thicker paver under the cooker though, like the patio pavers they have at HD/Lowe's.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • tulocaytulocay Posts: 1,737
    Love the stereo addition.
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    Dig speaker setup
    Boom
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    Dig speaker setup
    Boom
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Awesome rig you got there! I too like your speaker set up!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Nice, looks like you made the table a little taller too. I'm tall so I need a little extra lift also.
    Yeah I'm 6:2 and if I remember i think the top of the table is about 40"
    ·
  • caliking said:
    Nice table. You may need a thicker paver under the cooker though, like the patio pavers they have at HD/Lowe's.
    It's almost 2" thick, just deceptive because it is recessed into the framework.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,060
    caliking said:
    It's almost 2" thick, just deceptive because it is recessed into the framework.
    Never mind then, you've got it covered. Time to get it dirty!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Nice! I think if you switched to acorn nuts on the carriage bolts it would look factory made.

·