Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Names

2»

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,444
    As long as there is no inbreeding going on..... X_X
    It'll be easy to spot the inbreeding egg with the extra temp gauge it'll have!
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • RoundTownerRoundTowner Posts: 125
    I'll depend on my good looks and the try and dedication .... :-bd
    ·
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,225

Huge STAR WARS guy.

R2EGG2

or

The Egg

I would love to get one done up like R2D2. BGE should licence them off with Lucas/Disney.

Id buy a second one just with that on it.

Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Motley Brew.

·
  • My Granny named my medium this morning "Green Hornet", I've had it since last Friday and she just now got to go out and see it. Bless her heart her health isn't good, so Green Hornet it will be.
    ·

My Granny named my medium this morning "Green Hornet", I've had it since last Friday and she just now got to go out and see it. Bless her heart her health isn't good, so Green Hornet it will be.

Go Grany
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435

My Granny named my medium this morning "Green Hornet", I've had it since last Friday and she just now got to go out and see it. Bless her heart her health isn't good, so Green Hornet it will be.

where are you from?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • ddeggerddegger Posts: 244
    Gotta be down here south of the M-D line somewhere
    ·

Go Grany
    ·
    Darrs Creek, Tx....it's between Soarks& Divilla
    ·
  • daffy1909daffy1909 Posts: 454
    how about"TIME TO SIT BACK, RELAX HAVE A COLD ONE, COOK SOME RIBS, OR STEAK, OR BURGERS,OR SRIMP, OR............. how bout plain old "HEAVEN"!!!!!
    ·
  • I call the XL "IRA" and the large..."401K"
    BOOMER!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,435
    I grew up with " granny" and " bless his heart". what part on TX?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    Hy. 95..... Between temple & Taylor
    ·
  • berndcrispberndcrisp Posts: 772
    Naming your car is 'cute', but your egg????
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

·
  • ddeggerddegger Posts: 244
    It's settled. The name of my EGG is an unpronounceable symbol but will be referred to as the EGG formerly known as Prince. Thanks to SWMBO for that blast from the past.
    ·
  • RzeancakRzeancak Posts: 155
    Charkey is what i call it. 
    A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
    Canada
    Large @ Small BGE 

·
  • I've been reluctant to name mine because I've been considering replacing my large with a new one complete with a warranty.  When I had just the large and the small, I was thinking logically "Fred" and "Barney".  No, I'm not vain.  My real name isn't Fred.  Now that I have three (large, small & mini), I've had to switch gears.  Once the family's settled (large replaced), I'm thinking about channeling my inner nerd.  

The large is Kirk, the small is Spock and the mini is Bones.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,301
    Dammit Jim, I'm just a mini! I can't do a packer like you.
    ·