Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Chilly night in Atl, Great time for some Cow Lickin Chilli

Out of the Freezer! Heated on the big clock. Too cold to stand out on the deck when SWMBO is working late.
Great reason for Food Saver to save Egged meals for nights like this.
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
photo.JPG 138K
·

Comments

• johnkitchensjohnkitchens Posts: 3,324
    Looks good, and I agree it is freaky cold here for this time of the year!

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,285
    That looks dayum good.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    What a great thing to have in the freezer, you get the award for best leftovers award this week! =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • EggucatedEggucated Posts: 212
    edited March 2013
    Can someone explain to me why we've had snow flurries two days in a row now? I mean it's the end of March in Atlanta!! Kicking myself for not thinking of making chili tonight too.
    Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
    ·
  • ronthorontho Posts: 109
    Eggucated said:
    Can someone explain to me why we've had snow flurries two days in a row now? I mean it's the end of March in Atlanta!! Kicking myself for not thinking of making chili tonight too.

Ha, spoke to a friend of mine down there and asked if he wanted to come up to the sunny north. 
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,400
    Global warming.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·