Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

90 minute wait for take out, oh no no no, lets fire this up.

First time firing up the small. mini pizzas and wings for all.
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
·

Comments

• ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,605
    oh yeah and a couple ribeyes
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,492
    Looks good and a lot better than my Subway sandwich!!

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    ^:)^

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,032
    so steak must be side dish of the night! 

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
    shtgunal3 said:
    ^:)^
    dont know where that little guy was hiding earlier

·
  • ronthorontho Posts: 109
    Looks good and a lot better than my Subway sandwich!!

did you put it on the egg? I'm guessing not. :D
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    Woo hoo! You got the Woo \m/ first meal looks great!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
    @MrCookingNurse the steak was a after thought when the guy behind the counter said he had two 8 ounce ribeyes that were dark and I said "2.99 per pound for ribeye, oh alright"
    ·
    @Solson005 yeah I got the woo for both the small and the medium. Now just trying to figure out my complete pizza setup for the small, but for tonight, cooking with prebaked crusts from the store, just going indirect worked fantastic.
    ·
    @MrCookingNurse the steak was a after thought when the guy behind the counter said he had two 8 ounce ribeyes that were dark and I said "2.99 per pound for ribeye, oh alright"
    ha lol, i had my eye on a ribeye yesterday at the store but wasnt a good night to cook it.  I've got man meal planned Thursday so im go look for me a dark piece of meat or might try something crazy i've been thinking about doing with bacon and liver

·
    If you have a butcher or store that will sell you dark steak at a discount you are in steak heaven. No point paying 10-15 bucks a pound or higher if you can get dark steak for less then 5 bucks a pound.  Just my opinion.
    ·
  • six_eggsix_egg Posts: 603
    Awesome cook.

XLBGE, LBGE growing accessories.

Want: Ceramicgrillworks 2 tier large, Dutch oven, Cyber Q Wifi

Grenada, MS

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,776
    Way to break her in!

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings