Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Is your Big Green Egg still cooking even though it’s cold out? We hope so! We love the opportunity to cook heartier meals on the EGG during the winter. Some recipes you definitely want to try are Double Smoked Potatoes, BBQ Chicken Soup, Monte Cristo Sandwich and Breakfast Quiche. These are sure to keep your stomach warm & full! We can’t wait to see what winter-inspired dishes you cook!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Spatchcock chicken

sariverssarivers Posts: 67
edited March 2013 in EggHead Forum
I found a new use for my roast and rib rack. It is great for a spatchcock chicken. It makes it much easier to take inside.
Columbia, SC

Comments

• pasoeggpasoegg Posts: 289
    That's a nice looking bird...great color...congrats

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    edited March 2013
    I like it, nicely done!  =D>
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 3,258
    Looks like a great idea!  Nice lookin' chicken!
  • dldawes1dldawes1 Posts: 1,432
    sarivers   What temp (grate or dome) did you cook this bird at?? I have not cooked one at normal height and direct yet.

Thanks,
    Donnie

Donnie Dawes - Carrollton, KY  

1-XLBGE, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !!