Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Smoked eggs the way I do it.

doubledouble Posts: 1,214
Egg at 250 a bunch of peach chunks. Raw eggs in the shell. On the egg for about 45 minutes. I tested one straight away and couldn't taste much smoke I am letting the others cool in the shell and will report back.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Lynnwood WA
·

Comments

• doubledouble Posts: 1,214
    This is one after 1 1/2 with egg getting to 350 whoops...

Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,253
    cool thanks man.  this is why i like this place!!!! let me know
    ·
    No problem Doc told me to stay in bed for 2 days by that I understood cancel all appointments and cook on the egg :-)
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,253
    double said:
    No problem Doc told me to stay in bed for 2 days by that I understood cancel all appointments and cook on the egg :-)
    sounds like a cure to me :)

·
    The cooled in the shell defiantly had more taste. I have left the others in there shell overnight and will test in the am.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,759
    :!! It's the am now....what's the verdict? :D

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    SMOKED EGG POISONING??
    ·
    Verdict .... Tastes the same as last night I would try another 10 minutes or so with as much smoke as possible or maybe crack the shells at 40 minutes and smoke for another 10.
    Lynnwood WA
    ·