Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table for medium - Free to good home

Options
Anyone in Middle Georgia have a medium they need a table for? Just completed the deck with a built in table and figured I would throw this out there if anyone is interested. Free to a good home. You pick it up and I will help you load it! If you want to drop a bag of lump off that would be greatly appreciated too. Haha
In the middle of Georgia!    Geaux Tigers!!!!!

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    thanks man! dont need one, and no where near you,  but like to see us passing along stuff to fellow eggheads

XLBGE 
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    That would look great on my deck, too bad the last time I was in Georgia was for the Masters when I was 10.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    bo31210 said:
    Anyone in Middle Georgia have a medium they need a table for? Just completed the deck with a built in table and figured I would throw this out there if anyone is interested. Free to a good home. You pick it up and I will help you load it! If you want to drop a bag of lump off that would be greatly appreciated too. Haha
    Just sent you a PM..

Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • chad408
    chad408 Posts: 140
    Options
    bo31210 said:

Where are u located how far from augusta ga
  • bo31210
    bo31210 Posts: 715
    Options
    Macon here.
  • bo31210
    Options
    Chubbs didn't get a pm. But could be me not knowing how to look at it.
  • bo31210
    Options
    Chad. If you get me some masters tickets I will deliver it to you. Even bring you a bag of lump. LOL. :))
  • WRA
    WRA Posts: 14
    Options
    Just sent you a message, I'm in Macon and would love it. I'll throw in some lump as well
  • bo31210
    Options
    Sent you a pm back. Table is gone pending meet. Thanks
  • WRA
    WRA Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks for the table @bo31210! Enjoyed getting it setup tonight. I look forward to using it!image
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    edited April 2013
    Options
    OH MY GOD, We have attached a table to the roof of a deck!!!!!!  Along with a nest and a gasser!!!!! Well done!
    =))

Just kidding, nice setup!!!
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • bo_mull
    bo_mull Posts: 363
    Options
    Now we can cook a pineapple upside down cake. =))

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

• bo31210
    Options
    Hope you enjoy and looks great. Great to meet ya and talk eggs! The lump is greatly appreciated.