Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

My Large Has a New Companion

I've done a lot of demo cooks for my local BGE dealer and it's paying off. Got this "used" medium for $299. Nest and plate setter included. Brand new fire box inside. The really great part, it's got a full warranty. Somewhere along the line though they lost the green cap. I'll deal with it. I really hope it's a girl, maybe I'll have a mini by Christmas!image
Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Awesome score, welcome to the two egg club! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks like a nice score!  That should fit into a lot of cooking combinations..
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 9,700
    Dang-"better to be lucky than good comes to mind".  Great score!  Beats bubblehead food any day of the week!
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    ABC- 
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,487
    Great deal.  I guess it pays to get the know the local dealer so well..

:)]

Medium BGE stolen!!!

XLBGE 
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,544
    What a sweet deal.  Congrats on your '"new" addition.
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • that is awesome! jealous as hell
    Keeping it Weird in the ATX
  •  

:)]

Medium BGE stolen!!!

Sir, I'm afraid I'll have to impound that Egg.  You can have it back after Labor Day!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.