Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Large Has a New Companion

I've done a lot of demo cooks for my local BGE dealer and it's paying off. Got this "used" medium for $299. Nest and plate setter included. Brand new fire box inside. The really great part, it's got a full warranty. Somewhere along the line though they lost the green cap. I'll deal with it. I really hope it's a girl, maybe I'll have a mini by Christmas!image
Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
·

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Awesome score, welcome to the two egg club! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks like a nice score!  That should fit into a lot of cooking combinations..
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,666
    Dang-"better to be lucky than good comes to mind".  Great score!  Beats bubblehead food any day of the week!
    Louisville   L & S BGEs 
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Great deal.  I guess it pays to get the know the local dealer so well..
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 4,305

:)]

Medium BGE stolen!!!

XLBGE 
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,343
    What a sweet deal.  Congrats on your '"new" addition.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • that is awesome! jealous as hell

·
  •  

:)]

Medium BGE stolen!!!

Sir, I'm afraid I'll have to impound that Egg.  You can have it back after Labor Day!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·