Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My Large Has a New Companion

I've done a lot of demo cooks for my local BGE dealer and it's paying off. Got this "used" medium for $299. Nest and plate setter included. Brand new fire box inside. The really great part, it's got a full warranty. Somewhere along the line though they lost the green cap. I'll deal with it. I really hope it's a girl, maybe I'll have a mini by Christmas!image
Extra Large, Large & Medium eggs, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
·

Comments

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,906
    Awesome score, welcome to the two egg club! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Looks like a nice score!  That should fit into a lot of cooking combinations..
    ·
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,068
    Dang-"better to be lucky than good comes to mind".  Great score!  Beats bubblehead food any day of the week!
    Louisville
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Great deal.  I guess it pays to get the know the local dealer so well..
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,983

:)]

Medium BGE stolen!!!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,314
    What a sweet deal.  Congrats on your '"new" addition.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • that is awesome! jealous as hell

·
  •  

:)]

Medium BGE stolen!!!

Sir, I'm afraid I'll have to impound that Egg.  You can have it back after Labor Day!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·