Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

EggCarten for SBGE

Where can I a EggCarten for a small BGE? I am looking for something to help move a SBGE around while camping any other idea please help.
·

Comments

• CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,047
    Scott @ slewis87@msn.com I'm about to order one myself.
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,826
    I want the small also. Have the mini and its nice. About to throw some pork chops on it.
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,572
    edited March 2013
    How much does it cost?
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,733
    100 for mini, 150 for small.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Here is his website, I use my eggcarten every week with my small and love it. http://eggcarten.blogspot.com/p/features-of-mini-egg-carten.html?m=1
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·