Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Your Sundee Usual

When nothing special is happening mine's gotten to be salmon on top, ribs in the middle, chicken on bottom at 250-300F dome and cook each to desired IT. Might give some away, have for some lunches and dinners during the week as needed. Goo goo ga joob!
image.jpg 1.8M

Comments

• CANMAN1976CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,563
    Nice cook....so is that the stock bge grid on the top level of the AR with the rig ext on top of it?
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,284
    This is the third time we've cooked the ribs to 200-210F IT. They are loved by all and only take hour and a half.
    CAN - Yep!
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 3,135
    Looks great to me.  At that low a temperature the ribs were done in 90 minutes?
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    Yep, between 200-210F throughout. The bones are 'the last ones in'!
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    If that's the Usual Sunday cook, I'm coming over next week! Looks great!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.