Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Thermapen ?

Where do most of get your Thermapens?
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
·

Comments

• RLeeperRLeeper Posts: 480
    Got mine directly from the site when they had an open box sell. Was around sixty something bucks
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
    ·
  • DMurfDMurf Posts: 481
    I got mine a sports memorabilia store that was also a BGE distributor, they were closing out the business so I go mine for 40% off. Great score and the best purchase I have made for my cooking.

If you watch this message board you will get alerted when there is an "open stock" sale that appears to occur a couple of times a year for Thermapens. I have the fast orange one but I hear that the one with the flames is even faster...
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,940
    Direct from Thermoworks or on Amazon.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Directly from the manufacturer ---  couldn't select color -- but they were $68.00 --- then they sent me a "PINK" -- OMG !!  I keep it hidden when grilling with my buddies!! ;)
    ·
  • LDRLDR Posts: 273

Directly from the manufacturer. http://thermoworks.com/

If you get on their mailing list, you'll know when they start a sale.  One hits every few months.  Sometimes it's just that the special editions are the same price as the regular ones.

·
  • DMurf said:
    I got mine a sports memorabilia store that was also a BGE distributor, they were closing out the business so I go mine for 40% off. Great score and the best purchase I have made for my cooking.

If you watch this message board you will get alerted when there is an "open stock" sale that appears to occur a couple of times a year for Thermapens. I have the fast orange one but I hear that the one with the flames is even faster...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

·