Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thermapen ?

Where do most of get your Thermapens?
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......

Comments

• RLeeper
    RLeeper Posts: 480
    Got mine directly from the site when they had an open box sell. Was around sixty something bucks
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • DMurf
    DMurf Posts: 481
    I got mine a sports memorabilia store that was also a BGE distributor, they were closing out the business so I go mine for 40% off. Great score and the best purchase I have made for my cooking.

If you watch this message board you will get alerted when there is an "open stock" sale that appears to occur a couple of times a year for Thermapens. I have the fast orange one but I hear that the one with the flames is even faster...
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Direct from Thermoworks or on Amazon.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Directly from the manufacturer ---  couldn't select color -- but they were $68.00 --- then they sent me a "PINK" -- OMG !!  I keep it hidden when grilling with my buddies!! ;)
  • LDR
    LDR Posts: 414

Directly from the manufacturer. http://thermoworks.com/

If you get on their mailing list, you'll know when they start a sale.  One hits every few months.  Sometimes it's just that the special editions are the same price as the regular ones.

• DMurf said:
    I got mine a sports memorabilia store that was also a BGE distributor, they were closing out the business so I go mine for 40% off. Great score and the best purchase I have made for my cooking.

If you watch this message board you will get alerted when there is an "open stock" sale that appears to occur a couple of times a year for Thermapens. I have the fast orange one but I hear that the one with the flames is even faster...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX