Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Simple Cook......Brats....Wow they were good

brats. i prepared onions a different way tonight. butter, salt, pepper, and onions. Sauté for a little while. Then add mustard and sweet baby rays. Really a very nice topper to the brat.
image.jpg 1.7M
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,461
    edited March 2013
    I like the coasters better than the food! Man, was Roy about to pass out last night? Looked rough.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,935
    I was cooking during the game last night so just had it on the radio.  God after being up twenty that was a tough finish.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
    Yeah, a little scary.
    ·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    Roy is the man. He gets zero credit. I fully expect to win tomorrow.
    ·
    I like Roy too. Hell of a coach. We really need a W tomorrow. Got to pull it off. JMM and Hairston need to be on.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,935
    For as much hype as McAdoo had I'd really like to see him get a little tougher.  To keep this on point here is tonight's brisket.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • WiltOnTiltWiltOnTilt Posts: 102
    Red wine and brats, a true renaissance man! :-)
    ·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    how did the brisket turn out? we need a big game from 2 of the three. Reggie, JMM, and PJ. I agree JMM needs to get a Jerry Stackhouse Mean Streak
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,416

how did the brisket turn out?

we need a big game from 2 of the three. Reggie, JMM, and PJ.

I agree JMM needs to get a Jerry Stackhouse Mean Streak

Maybe if he does, he can dunk from just inside the foul line too. Or, do an up and under dunk while getting fouled by a Dookie(I'm looking at you Cherokee).
    ·