Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

wings

henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
I hardly ever cook wings but it's a boys weekend so I did a sampler. cooked in half cholula and a stick of sweet butter. poured the remaining sauce over them. awesome.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Someone gave me a bottle of this hot sauce --  it was very good.  I now am a steady user !
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    +1 on the cholula ...looks good

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • sancho65sancho65 Posts: 84
    Tony, That's looks good from here!! I am going to try the rub and sauce you gave me this weekend!! I will let you know how it goes!! Again Thanks for the lump!! William
    Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
    ·
  • JerkChickenJerkChicken Posts: 551
    Imma have to try this one.
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    sancho65 said:

Tony, That's looks good from here!! I am going to try the rub and sauce you gave me this weekend!! I will let you know how it goes!! Again Thanks for the lump!! William

been looking for you on here... Hope y'all are well. Tell the pizza making wife hello. great meeting you.
    ·
  • BrowninggoldBrowninggold Posts: 453
    edited March 2013
    Love that sauce along with some franks and just a pinch or two of cayenne pepper
    ·
  • Also PBR is our favorite...wife just downed two
    ·

Also PBR is our favorite...wife just downed two

me too... at a time.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,622
    Love the wangs.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • SookieSookie Posts: 121
    I've never tried this sauce.  I love wings but am not a big fan of the traditional buffalo wing sauce.  How is this different?  :)  - thanks.
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    Cholula has come out with some new flavors recently. I am a fan of the original and am yet to try the new ones. Anyone try em?

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
    Sookie said:

I've never tried this sauce.  I love wings but am not a big fan of the traditional buffalo wing sauce.  How is this different?  :)  - thanks.

choLula is just different... try it.
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,314
    Having wings tomorrow. I think I might try this. Look's great!

Ricky

Spring, TX

·