Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

so far ot ...pet peeves.

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    henapple said:
    damn....were a bunch of grumpy guys. another one is watching a young girl pumping gas while her douche bag boyfriend sits in the car.
    That is my one of my wife's pet peeves as well (douche bag husband).  

...but it was cold and I forgot my jacket!!!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Que_n_Brew
    Que_n_Brew Posts: 578
    + 1 on the check writers. Seriously...you can learn how to text, you can learn how to use a freaking debit card! The 80's called, they want there check book back.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,665
    Freaking Canadians
    canadians are bad, but texans........
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited March 2013
    henapple said:

damn....were a bunch of grumpy guys.

another one is watching a young girl pumping gas while her douche bag boyfriend sits in the car.

Unless she is nice to look at. Go pump her gas. Then, you walk up and shake his hand; thanking him for the opportunity to meet her. That way, he looks like a douche to her and feels like one too.
  • + 1 on the check writers. Seriously...you can learn how to text, you can learn how to use a freaking debit card! The 80's called, they want there check book back.

Wilma handles our finances and that's how she wants to run it. We are the ones in front of you writing a check. Sorry.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Freaking Canadians
    canadians are bad, but texans........

Way worse!
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    @fred19flintstone those are the same sagging pants you had half way down your rump the other day when you made that so called pizza and jacked up my egg. Boy this Flintstone guy really burns my ass! I told him " Fred, put a bend in your cap, turn it around straight, and pull up your damn pants!"

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    this is what you do...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843

yzzi said:

Costco milk containers and ikea shopping carts with 4 swivel casters... Stupid engineering

I'll have to disagree on the Costco milk containers. They were able to fit 10% more per pallet so it cut shipping costs and lowered the price for members. When members complained that the lip of the carton would dribble, they had the manufacturer mold an extra piece into the lip that keeps this from happening.
    I know they're designed for packing, but we spill enough milk to counter how much we save buying milk at Costco. Oh well...
    Dunedin, FL
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    People that hover over you when you are trying to pick out a movie at Redbox.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Que_n_Brew
    Que_n_Brew Posts: 578
    + 1 on the check writers. Seriously...you can learn how to text, you can learn how to use a freaking debit card! The 80's called, they want there check book back.
    Wilma handles our finances and that's how she wants to run it. We are the ones in front of you writing a check. Sorry.

I don't know why, but your response has me LMAO. Tell Wilma to keep rockin the check book. I'll get over it. =))
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    People who don't show up for appointments and don't have the decency to call! I would much rather be hanging with my family than waiting around for no shows on a Saturday morning! At least I have the forum to occupy me :-)
    Lynnwood WA
  • Those who believe the Constitution is a living breathing document and bad BBQ.
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,867
    MJG said:
    People texting/using mobile devices while driving. People who stand in front if the door at a subway stop. Men wearing hats indoors.
    +1 on this.  I can't remember the number of times I've thought "Boy this lady is driving like an ****" only to see that she was texting or running her pie-hole on her cell.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • henapple
    people who are late... my time is just as valuable. I'll leave the constitution comment alone.
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873

Those who believe the Constitution is a living breathing document and bad BBQ.

You may be more comfortable in France or Greece. Won't have to worry about any constitutional issues there.

Of course, this country is headed in that direction also so maybe you can just wait it out.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • henapple
    @Hi54putty. I like to hear how people came up with their handle. yours?
  • Hi54putty
    I was a big Seinfeld fan. It's a reference to one of the characters.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    My pet peeve is people asking me how I came up with my handle.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Hi54putty

Only thing worse is when someone answers that question.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • henapple said:

this is what you do...

What makes you think he didn't do that? He was sore at me and my voice is still an octive above normal! I got away before he gave me a swirly!
    Flint, Michigan
  • The IRS.

States like Colorado that have legalized pot and outlaw guns. 

PETA.

Government employees who act like I am an intrusion to their time.

Tree Huggers.

Running on a treadmill.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

• henapple

self explanatory... at least that's what Mickey said.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    henapple said:
    self explanatory... at least that's what Mickey said.
    You mean Mickey, the Killeen car salesman?  They call him Junior at the dealership.. He is their lead salesman, so they made a video of him.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• LDR
    LDR Posts: 414

The comment about hats inside reminded me:

Not one I get a chance to experience often, but... grown men coming into the formal dining on a cruise ship while they're wearing hats, flip flips, shorts, and sunglasses.  It's dinner, there's no sunshine - since we're inside, and it's the formal dining area.  The casual area is outside at the buffet.

The women being underdressed is something I just can't make myself complain about - pending further review.  Extended review.

• RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    I don't have any! :-O

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    edited March 2013
    Nothing like free babysitting!
    We call it a joy and making memories with the Grands. Tail lights are a happy thing after a week of fun and memories.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    MJG said:
    People texting/using mobile devices while driving. People who stand in front if the door at a subway stop. Men wearing hats indoors.
    +1 on this.  I can't remember the number of times I've thought "Boy this lady is driving like an ****" only to see that she was texting or running her pie-hole on her cell.  
    That's when you lay on the horn until she hangs up because some idiot is hoking the horn and she can't hear. But then that'll probably be someone else's pet peeve.
    Dunedin, FL