Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mushroom clouds

Anyone try these? They look like they would be Delicious.

http://www.fredsmusicandbbq.com/category_s/957.htm

Does anyone have any other stuffed mushroom recipes?

·

Comments

• SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,853
    I have done something similar.  I used cream cheese, jimmy dean sage sausage, and other spices in the filling.  They turned out really good.  I'm sure this recipe would be egggggcellent. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,444
    Done them and they are fantastic... thanks for reminder. Been a while.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • BigGreenBBQBigGreenBBQ Posts: 109
    I do something like these too but I use chorizo instead and they are really good. I am going to modify my recipe next time and add the jalapeños or maybe some habaneros for the more adventurous heat seekers.   
    ·
  • jlsmjlsm Posts: 851
    These look great! As a modification, I would cook the mushrooms alone for about 10 minutes and then drain. Mushrooms hold an enormous amount of moisture. By parcooking, you prevent watering down your filling.
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Look great, bookmarked for future use Thanks
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·