Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Game Day Dinner!!!

Real quick cook. Used Pecan chunks to get a little extra flavor Pork Chop Sandwhich with Swiss cheese and cranberry sauce. Kings Hawaian roll as well. New favorite thing. Grilled corn to go with it. Now to the game. Let's take care of business!!!
·

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,607
    Looks like dinner and game are off to a good start.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    That looks like a winner !!
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Looks good, my bracket: Not so much
    :((
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    my bracket is toast if unc doesnt step it up we will loose. the meal was amazing
    ·
  • ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,450
    Heels are scaring me. Can't blow a 20 point lead. We need Hairston to step up
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,581
    Nice looking grub!
    ·
  • WolfpackWolfpack Posts: 1,449
    Guys are looking good- glad you all won. We stunk it up. Go ACC.
    Greensboro, NC
    ·
  • TarHeelBBQTarHeelBBQ Posts: 317
    we won but barely. lets go WKU!!!!!!!!
    ·
  • cbr0011cbr0011 Posts: 85
    Nicely done UNC
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,408
    Wolfpack said:

Guys are looking good- glad you all won. We stunk it up. Go ACC.

I'm a Maryland alumni but I don't know about rooting for them now that they care more about money than tradition. I'll always go for the ACC. Except Dook.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,408

we won but barely. lets go WKU!!!!!!!!

WKU up at half. I was excited about the Roy v Jayhawk match-up but nothing could trump history being made tonight.
    ·