Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Friday night Chicken & Wangs

I was sitting at a stoplight tonight and saw a sign for pizza and wings. Ding ding ding there's my supper. So I stopped at the grocery and got the stuff for wings and a spinach,chicken and feta pizza. Wings rubbed with Swamp Venom and corn starch, the breast for the pizza just have sea salt and pepper image 450 direct raised for about 40 mins image After a bath in Franks Hot Sauce image And now to make the pizza image And after 8 mins at 500 degrees of PS legs up, grid and raised grid with pizza stone image

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 1.9M
image.jpg 245.3K
image.jpg 351.4K
image.jpg 2.2M
image.jpg 379.4K
·

Comments

• CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 948
    Looks great. Way to improvise.
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 520
    Gotta love when these last minute ideas become flashes of brilliance. Looks great!!
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • JerkChickenJerkChicken Posts: 551
    Damn that's lookin mighty tasty!
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,163
    All was very good. I think I will add some moz to the next pizza like that.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·