Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Friday night Chicken & Wangs

I was sitting at a stoplight tonight and saw a sign for pizza and wings. Ding ding ding there's my supper. So I stopped at the grocery and got the stuff for wings and a spinach,chicken and feta pizza. Wings rubbed with Swamp Venom and corn starch, the breast for the pizza just have sea salt and pepper image 450 direct raised for about 40 mins image After a bath in Franks Hot Sauce image And now to make the pizza image And after 8 mins at 500 degrees of PS legs up, grid and raised grid with pizza stone image

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
image.jpg 1.9M
image.jpg 245.3K
image.jpg 351.4K
image.jpg 2.2M
image.jpg 379.4K
·

Comments

• CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,067
    Looks great. Way to improvise.
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
    ·
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 617
    Gotta love when these last minute ideas become flashes of brilliance. Looks great!!
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
    ·
  • JerkChickenJerkChicken Posts: 551
    Damn that's lookin mighty tasty!
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
  • Mattman3969Mattman3969 Posts: 4,854
    All was very good. I think I will add some moz to the next pizza like that.

-----------------------------------------

Large BGE. Small BGE Henderson, Ky.
    ·