Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

South Eastern Egging

13»

Comments

• MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,910
    @aviator
    Dude that's what I'm talking about! Lets do it!

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • Isnt cullman a dry county? Or do they allow beer to be brought in? Last time I drank there, I was maybe 19 and the local cops weren't thrilled with us
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, and Mini BGEs
    ·
    Because you were 19 or because it was dry?

I dunno I don't touch the sauce.

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,869
    Wikipedia says it's a "moist" town??

<insert off-color joke here>

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,514
    Wikipedia says it's a "moist" town??

<insert off-color joke here>
    Even better.

You take State Route 69 to get there.
    ·
    There's also an adult store on hwy 69 as you leave our town

·
    Aren't you guys supposed to be the "Bible belt"? Sheesh. Sounds like Amsterdam west.
    ·
  • I live close to I-69. ;)

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Cullman city is wet. The county dry. Everyone always says that Cullman is the wettest dry county in the state. I've drank alcohol at every campground / rv park I have ever been to and nobody cares,

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527

Aren't you guys supposed to be the "Bible belt"? Sheesh. Sounds like Amsterdam west.

First thing to come off when you drop your linen and start your grinnin....the belt.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    @henapple =)) BTW I'm liking the new profile pic. I've drank plenty of those in Cullman county too.

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • Rickwood Caverns State park is nice place,  and only 2 miles off I65,  Cambles air strip is like 2-3 miles away,

@toolmaster
    You go to Campbell's?? I've landed there 2 or 3 times and ate across the street.
    I have eat there a few times. Its only about 1 mile west of the home place, and the park is 1 mile south.

I went to bed last night mean and woke up meaner !  
    "Matt Dillon"

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    It's funny....I'm sort of a beer snob. Won't drink and AB or Miller stuff...but like Pabst. I grew up with my grandfather and while he wasn't a big drinker he'd always have a few pbr after a days yard work. Maybe that's why i enjoy them.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
    henapple said:
    It's funny....I'm sort of a beer snob. Won't drink and AB or Miller stuff...but like Pabst. I grew up with my grandfather and while he wasn't a big drinker he'd always have a few pbr after a days yard work. Maybe that's why i enjoy them.

That's how I am with National Bohemian. It's no longer brewed in Baltimore and is actually owned by Pabst. Also, its brewed by MillerCoors under license.

·
  • AUWAGAUWAG Posts: 72
    Auburn or Birmingham area would be good with me.

Auburn has Chewacla state park and I know Birmingham has several. 
    ·