Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Shrimp Quick Dinner

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,467
imageimage
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    2 pictures are worth a couple thousand words.  Looks great.  
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    It just doesn't get any better than that, Mickey.  Beautiful !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • cdees_1993cdees_1993 Posts: 135
    Very nice where's the recipe???
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    Awesome Mick

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,467
    edited March 2013
    Cilantro, triple sec, fresh orange, VOO,fresh lemon & lime + Big Green Egg
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,851
    Dang, don Toyota. That's my kind of din din.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • SkinnyVSkinnyV Posts: 2,704
    Count me in, but too cheap to buy shrimp sometimes .
    Seattle, WA
    ·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    Damn... they are some fine looking crustaceans!
    ·
  • Bham_eggerBham_egger Posts: 196
    Very nice.
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,060
    Those shrimp look perfectly done. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • ddeggerddegger Posts: 244
    Awesome!
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    delicious looking cook!
    ·
  • SmokinDAWG82SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,704
    Those look fantastic, was it a quick dip or did you marinate for a while?
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • I love the sound of the ingredients!  Great looking cook! =P~
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Looks good, I like the addition of triple sec, flavors sound right up my alley =P~
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
    Those look fantastic, was it a quick dip or did you marinate for a while?
    20 min's of dip

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,965
    Looking good Mickey! :-bd We've been doing more shrimp lately. Healthy stuff.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • tamu2009tamu2009 Posts: 293
    Shrimp is one of my FAVORITE things to eat ever... they are perfect in my eyes. You can season them however you want, they cook quickly and can be cooked just about anyway imaginable and they're perfect finger food!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LBGE 2013 - MiniMax 2015 - Seemingly every accessory the fine folks at CGS sell - Fightin' Texas Aggie till I die - Gig 'Em - Located in the bright lights of Dallas
    ·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,580
    Excellence, @Mickey! ; B-)
    ·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,770
    Thanks Mickey, saw this earlier today and had to try it. Went shopping for shrimp when I heard my wife was going to be out tonight. Figured it would be quick like you said.Didn't have any fresh limes or lemons, but still Very Tasty. Laid my on rice. My pics aren't intended to steal your thunder. ;) Pics or it didn't happen is all.

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,812
    You had me at triple sec.

·
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,770
    You had me at triple sec.

=))
    ·
    I thought I had cilantro when I was at the store but i was wrong, I loved the triple sec and orange added to my normal lemon, lime, and old bay seasoning. I will make sure I have cilantro next time. Thanks again!  
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
    @nolaegghead after spending a weekend with you I think you can be "had" with 3.2 beer =)) @Solson005 to me the cilantro made it. First time to put it on shrimp, not the last. What is in the middle of your shrimp?

·
    It was a chicken breast stuffed with asparagus and cheese, I cooked for a friend of mine earlier in the week and he went to a butchershop and got a big tri-tip and that chicken for me to cook. We had 6 people for dinner so I wanted to make your shrimp, but it was too close to dinner once i realized I didn't have cilantro so I just winged it.
    ·