Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Traveling with the Large. Any Suggestions?

Options
2»

Comments

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Time

Sounds like a lot of horsing around to cook something that you could either cook at home and keep hot up to five hours, or cook a couple of days before the party and heat up on the gaser while you are cooking the hot dogs and hamburgers.  And consider how hot tThe egg is going to remain before you can handle it???

The cook in June is an Egg demo cook at a farmers market so I need the Egg there. I'm using the cook at church as a dry run for moving and cooking with the large away from home. Sorry Charlie if I was unclear.
    Flint, Michigan
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    If you like it then you better put a smoke ring on it. 

Lord, I apologize.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    @henapple @solson005 Yea I see nest a good bit too. Usually the wrong size or just too far away. But still watching. I say we have a beyonce eggfest 8-> A bunch of grown men grilling, tailgating outside of a Beyonce concert wouldn't be weird would it??
    Nope... wouldn't be weird unless done in heels and fishnets.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Owossoegger
    Options
    @fred19flintstone, im not sure about your church cook out but i think i can help you get your large to owosso for the june cook.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Thanks Kevin! I think that solves my problem! I can take some butts to church FTC. Not as much fun though. Getting a kid whose been a PITA to open a hot Egg without burping it would be sweet! I'm joking...(possibly).
    Flint, Michigan