Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Forum & Next Week...

hapster
hapster Posts: 7,503
Really enjoying reading all the Eggfest stuff and glad to see some of the heavy hitters back posting again...

Since I egged so much on Sunday, we have been enjoying the fruits of that labor so far this week. We will be heading to the shore on Saturday so I am trying to run the fridge down before leaving for the week.

The time away from work is very welcomed and needed. Thinking about applying for a new position at our company; basically becoming the ADA expert for all of our current locations and future builds and project roll outs. Doing the app will likely be the last thing I do before leaving for vacation.

I am going to miss my egg; but I will be able to cook on a Weber Kettle while there so it isn't quite a total sellout, at least there is still charcoal involved :)

Bourbons and other tasty libations; along with some fine sticks will be also on the agenda. It will also give me a chance to get in a little photography; something I have been missing quite a bit... But most of all; just enjoying time with my family.

I'm sure I'll be checking out the forum via the phone while away; but wanted to wish everyone a great Easter Holiday, or Spring Break, or whatever it is that you celebrate in case I am to deep into my bourbon study ;)

Comments