Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lets help BGE win this

13»

Comments

• onedbguruonedbguru Posts: 477
    @rontho, as a CISSP,  I know a lot more about the subject than you can imagine.... ;) which is why I don't... 
    ·
  • GA_DawgsGA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    I'm in
    ·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I done my civic duty and voted

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,513
    them oil drum cookers are good fur one thang

·
  • ronthorontho Posts: 108
    onedbguru said:
    @rontho, as a CISSP,  I know a lot more about the subject than you can imagine.... ;) which is why I don't... 

I have no clue as to what you said
    ·
    edited March 2013

rontho said:
    onedbguru said:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cissp

:))

·
  • loveTheEggloveTheEgg Posts: 327
    just voted...its 24% to 63%....
    Brandon, MS
    ·
  • MrCookingNurseMrCookingNurse Posts: 3,880

rontho said:
    onedbguru said:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cissp

^:)^ hilarious 

sorry rontho 

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • BullibeBullibe Posts: 130
    I voted!

Redneck Riviera, Gulf Shores, Alabama
    ·
    Just messin wif ya rontho.  I had no clue what that that acronym meant either, but I do know some 'puter security stuff.  You can change your email address but the voting probably tracks your IP and MAC address, so they can ignore the obvious spoofs around multiple voters.

·
    @nolaegghead
    I actually just tried typing random stuff in and it went up a % after 4 votes. Not worth the time but just messing around after he said that.

·
    I didn't clear cookies or anything fancy, just hit back voted again and hit back then voted again. Although, I could really go for some cookies right now. I'm starving.

·
    Well, if it works, I don't think there's any laws broken. ;)

·
    This guy owns big poppa barrel smokers. Guess he has tricks and has hacked the votes or something crazy.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

·
  • :))
    ·
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Then it looks like he fills that "BIG poppa barrel" cooker right up to the top on EVERY cook !
    ·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    Just messin wif ya rontho.  I had no clue what that that acronym meant either, but I do know some 'puter security stuff.  You can change your email address but the voting probably tracks your IP and MAC address, so they can ignore the obvious spoofs around multiple voters.
    Proxy server...just sayin.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • ronthorontho Posts: 108
    onedbguru said:
    My granddaughter does too
    ·
  • JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 1,828
    This guy owns big poppa barrel smokers. Guess he has tricks and has hacked the votes or something crazy. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Yikes. Even his rolls have rolls.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,324
    I guess that bottle of lotion is to get him "lubed up" so he can make it through the bathroom door..... 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • "The Michelin Man"
    ·