Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

great- now i have to get all my posts approved.....this sucks.

Options
Here we go gain. WTH is up with this place?????
Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments

• double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Options
    Must relate to Nola's post of your meat glue... You just can't be trusted ;-)
    Lynnwood WA
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Yeah, I heard the DEA just stormed the Vanilla forum company and they're trying to decide if meat glue has any pharmaceutical effects.
    Options
    Just your posts you lucky man. I have to answer to city court about that damn picture of "meat glue". It seems one is guilty in Salado (if a picture is evidence).
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I didn't take that picture and I only use meat glue for it's intended purpose of gluing stuff that does not belong together. I logged out and back in so it appears I'm back on the side of the angels for now.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Mickey, that pic was taken in San Antonio - meat glue trafficking capitol of central Texas.  Nothin' to worry about in Salado.  Tell those guys to (in Samuel L Jackson voice) "bleep bleep bleeeeep chill, bleeeeeeeeep"
    Options
    This was happening to me recently (not the meat glue habit) - it had something to do with having multiple quotes in a post. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    caliking said:

This was happening to me recently (not the meat glue habit) - it had something to do with having multiple quotes in a post. 

Me too. Once I deleted the quote, all was good with the world.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    perfect. thanks guys.
  • nolaegghead
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ...and I thought you were trying to get VI to quit in indignation again. :D
    Options
    I feel you, luckily I have only had that happen a couple times in the past couple months. I was hoping you would get a chance to check out my Tacos al pastor post before you went back in hiding. As you had interest in it before you took a break. Sorry I missed you this weekend.. 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Jscott
    Jscott Posts: 174
    Options
    This could really become a serious issue due to the new Healthcare rules, anything related to medicinal purposes will be taxed. I think the forum rulers were contemplating how to tax you for your use of meat glue!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    I'm outta here.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Options
    Here we go again...
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Got to say life is good. VI is BACK and not sliced up. Nobody (VI) popped a cap in Nola's a$$. Travis is still married. No DUI for CenTex and Griffin's turrets was under control (with Rx). Salado is now just a place to go home.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,834
    Options
    Seems to me that the picture is pretty self-explanatory...

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Mickey
    Options
    My neighbor drove through Salado on Sunday and took this picture.  He wants to know what happened.

Well a place to go home after FEMA gets here.

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Did VI lose his Vespa? I only see a bike in the picture.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options

@Mickey - so you think I have tourette syndrome? Or do I have a "small tower that projects vertically from the wall of a building such as a medieval castle."? image

=))

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mickey
    Options
    ^:)^ tourette ^:)^

• CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    Mickey said:
    My neighbor drove through Salado on Sunday and took this picture.  He wants to know what happened.

Well a place to go home after FEMA gets here.
    Damn....forgot to burp the new XXl again!!! lol
    Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Sorry....bad idea giving Nola and Travis those cigars that far into the night.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    Maybe VI had too much of that chili and let some trouser trumpets blow too close to an Egg blowback.
    I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009